Property Manager (Based in Edmonton, Alberta)
$65,000 to $75,000 plus Bonus
The Property Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of a diverse commercial portfolio
• Manage all aspects of tenant activities including regular tenant contact, handing tenant queries and issues, ensuring all tenant needs are met in a professional and timely manner, ensuring the quality of tenants are kept up to par.
• Coordinate and manage tenant moves
• Meet with team members and tenants regularly to review current operations and implement necessary improvements.
• Assisting with receivables and ensuring very minimal delinquent accounts.
• Supporting with the budget details.
• Oversee a team including Building Maintenance Worker, Resident Manager(s) and contractors.
• Within assigned spending limits, approve purchase orders and invoices for contracted work.
• Ensure tenants abide by the terms of the lease, the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA) and other relevant Acts and by-laws.
• Accountable for rent collections, eviction notices, over holds, payment plans and ex-tenant arrears.
• Inspect properties and units as required to ensure safe, secure, well maintained sites as well as tenant compliance.
• 5 years experience in a property management role
• Real Estate License, RPA, or CPM designation is an asset
• Strong leadership skills and a great resource for information
• Ability to motivate and lead team members
• Excellent negotiation skills with diplomacy and patience
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com as a Microsoft word file. Please indicate current base and bonus and base and bonus expectations and include any reference letters or performance appraisals you may have with you.